The Board of Directors are volunteers from various backgrounds who became involved with Heart Beats through personal (or professional) experiences with congenital heart defects. Most board members are parents of children in the heart community with a variety of different congenital heart defects and ranging in age from babies to adults; this allows for Heart Beats initiatives to support families and children right from initial diagnosis to the time they are ready to transition to the adult clinic.
We are always looking for new board members - with meetings taking place four times a year - but no set time commitment is required. If you would like to give back and help create more opportunities and programs to support heart families, please email email@example.com for more information.
- Jen Joly-Beleshko, Chairperson
- Uli Ng, Vice-Chairperson
- Patty Wiebe, Treasurer
- Tara Exall, Secretary
- Patty Knox, Nurse Liaison
- Catherine Hesketh, Communications Director
- Cindy Castillo, Run Director
- Hayley Beverage, Newsletter Coordinator
- Heidi Smethurst, Additional Director
- Sylvia Falk, Additional Director
- Keremy Dry, Additional Director